At qwerkal, we apply research and design to build high-impact brands for our clients, and we’re seeking a talented Digital Marketer to become a valued collaborator on the team.
You are a social-savvy content generator and brand storyteller (great writer) with a body of work that demonstrates your proficiency in social media marketing, copywriting, and light graphic design (crop images, direct on asset creation). You follow current marketing trends, and understand how to make the best use of top social channels for sharing content to earn audience trust and convert them into psyched fans. You love interacting with entrepreneurs, and are eager to share the human stories behind their unique businesses to help them grow!
As a valued team member, you will research topics, write great content, and manage social media channels for several unique brands. Your voice and ideas are highly encouraged! You will work on a wide range of marketing projects including some or all of the following:
- Conduct interviews
- Research content topics
- Image resizing
- Manage social media channels
- Deploy and post content
- Track and measure content ROI
- Develop or work from an editorial calendar
- You are highly organized
- Can research a topic and draft talking points quickly
- Write proficiently and in someone else’s voice
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Understand the top social media platforms, how they function, who they are for, and how to best utilize features
- Research and understand content marketing trends, and fresh methods for engagement and outreach
- You possess a body of work that showcases experience in copywriting for businesses
- Fired up about content marketing and brand storytelling
- You have a basic understanding of Mailchimp or similar newsletter software
- You have a basic understanding of Hootsuite or similar scheduling software
- You’re able to work remotely and on premise in downtown Burlington, VT
- You have your own computer
This role is 10 hours per week and is paid or offered for student credit.