Seeking an enthusiastic Junior Graphic Designer to join the team!
At qwerkal, we apply research and design to build beautiful, high-impact brands for our clients, and we’re seeking a talented Junior Graphic Designer to become a valued collaborator to the team.
You are a fearless graphic designer with a portfolio that demonstrates your proficiency in typography, logo design, illustration and layout for digital and print. Your work displays care and attention to detail, and you can effectively defend your design solutions. You are eager to improve your craft, fired-up about design trends, and ready to grow!
This is a fast paced, collaborative work environment in which every day is a new opportunity to improve your craft. You will work on a wide range of projects including logo design, social graphics, slide decks, sketching, collateral, web design and more. You will participate in client discussions, and be encouraged to share your recommendations.
- You are highly organized
- Can sketch ideas quickly
- Write proficiently to support your ideas
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ready to learn and adapt quickly
- Passionate and proud of your work
- You possess an online portfolio that showcases a range of creative output
- You are highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- You are able to work remotely and on-premise in downtown Burlington, VT
- You have your own computer with Adobe Creative Suite installed
This role is 10 – 20 hours per week to start.
Think we’re a good fit?
Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following:
- Your resume
- Link to your online portfolio
- Briefly describe yourself
- What do you bring to the table
- Why would like to work with qwerkal
Travis Bragg / Founder CCC